5101-RL 8' Classic VHF Antenna - Reduced Length with 15' Cable
A standard of excellence in an economical antenna! Shakespeare brings you the best of the high-end features in an 8' antenna with a brass element and a smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that wont turn yellow in the sun. This antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount, or use a Shakespeare Style 410-R Mounting Kit plus a Style 4008 Extension Mast to form a 16' antenna system
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth (within 2.0 1 SWR): 5 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Impedance (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 6 dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 50W
- DC Ground: YES - however, the antenna will read "open circuit" when tested with ohmeter
- Termination: 15' RG-58 cable
- Height: 92.5"
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni-Directional
*Due to Shakespeare’s innovative engineering, Reduced Length models will have the same performance as the standard models.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 15'
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 6db
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 92.5
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 95"L WT: 3.15 lbs
- UPC: 719441100964